Smart Alliance – Innovation Technology Cluster is looking for an Executive Office Manager
Smart Alliance – Innovation Technology Cluster is the biggest Romanian ICT companies non-profit association that aims to become the leader in innovation in SEE. We are a cluster of 25 companies with over 42 mil. euro in turnover last year, and we proudly represent the leaders more than 10 niches. This position is open for an open-minded challenger of the status-quo and has a desire to help create meaningful projects that are the stepping stone for our members to go international.
We want you to be agile and have a true learning capability, as this position is just the beginning of a true journey. We want you to become your best version, so we will bring forth challenges that will help you develop.
Smart Alliance Innovation Technology Cluster is looking for a competent Executive Office Manager to provide administrative support and personalized secretarial in a well-organized and timely manner. You will work on a one-to-one basis on a variety of tasks related to executive’s working life and communication.
- Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures; preparing payroll; controlling correspondence; designing filing systems; reviewing and approving supply requisitions.
- Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement
- Designs and implements office policies by establishing standards and procedures; measuring results against standards; making necessary adjustments.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Keeps management informed by reviewing and analyzing special reports; summarizing information; identifying trends.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating to conferences.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Acting as the administrative point of contact between the executive team, members and partners of Smart Alliance Cluster and internal/external clients
- Undertake the tasks of receiving calls, take messages and routing correspondence, maintain diary, arrange meetings and appointments and provide reminders; make travel arrangements
- Produce reports, presentations and briefs
- Being support in organizing events including press conferences, exhibitions, summit, open days and press tours;
- Maintaining and updating information on the organisation’s website and social media
- Maintain documentation management system (hard copy and online)
- Use the billing application and coordinates primary accounting activities
- Full comprehension of office management systems and procedures
- Nice to have experience as an administrative assistant or in other secretarial position
- Good computer skills (Microsoft Office, email management etc.)
- Good command of the English language
- Exemplary planning and time management skills
- Up-to-date with advancements in office gadgets and applications
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- High level verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
- High School degree; additional qualification as personal assistant would be considered an advantage
Benefits for applicants
- Attractive salary
- Helpful and friendly environment to help the assistant develop his/her skills and gain substantial working experience.
- Opportunity to add substance and new skills to your CV; Opportunity to grow professionally
How to apply
Please send your CV by 15th December 2018 to email@example.com
The Executive Office Manager will work closely and report to the CEO of Smart Alliance Cluster.