The awards for SMART CITY industry 2016
Bucharest Business Breakfast together with CCIR (The Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Romania) is going to hold on the first edition of Smart City Industry Awards on 12th of October 2016.
The purpose of this event is to shed some recognition, to award, promote and support all the persons, institutions and companies that are involved in the concept of Smart City and can influence the life of the citizens. The enlisting in the competition is free and the awards will be given following the analysis done by an international jury.
Cities, companies, entrepreneurs and start-ups & also research centers, universities, public and private organizations are awaited to file their candidacy at one of the 7 categories: development, Governance, Mobility, IT&C, Energy, Water, Waste, Safe City and Citizens.
We have the chance to see the implementation models of this concepts from cities like Tokyo, Osaka, Budapest and Prague, directly from the ambassadors of these countries. A number of four embassies announced their presence until this moment.
Over 50% of the Earth’s Population lives in cities. It is estimated that in 2050 almost 75% of the global population will live in a city.
The pressure for sustaining this large number of people is very important in the following sectors: energy supplying, transportation, security, food, water resources etc. This means vision, efficiency but mostly using the new technologies and resources to develop a balanced infrastructure.
This event will present the best national and international solutions of the Smart City Industry. It will be held at The Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Romania, 12th of October 2016, 18:30, hall Aurel Ghibuțiu.
- Ms. Gabriela Firea – Bucharest General Mayor;
- Dl. Raed Arafat – State Secretary Minister, Interior Ministry
- Dl. Gabriel Mutu – The Mayor of District 6;
- Representatives from the city halls of Oradea and Alba Iulia – innovative cities in promoting and implementing the concepts of Smart City;
- Dl. Radu Orzață – General Manager RATB (Regia Autonomă de Transport București);
- His Excellency Mister Davor Vidiš, ambassador of Croatia in Bucharest;
- His Excellency Mister Zákonyi Botond, ambassador of Hungary in Bucharest;
- Mister Milan Peprnik, Counselor Minister regarding economic affairs of the Czech Republic Embassy in Bucharest
- His Excellency Mister Kisaburo Ishii, ambassador of Japan in Bucharest;
Event Partners: BMF Grup, CCIR, Bucharest Smart City, RO Cloud, Smart Alliance.
Smart City Industry Award is an event that is part of the Bucharest Business Breakfast series of events.
The event will be held at The Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Romania, 12th of October 2016, hall Aurel Ghibuțiu, at 18:30.
Details about the event and the full agenda you can find at www.breakfast.biz
Fondator Bucharest Business Breakfast
Contact: 0758 62 62 62 sau e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org