IT&C SMEs form Smart Alliance cluster
Smart Alliance- Innovation Technology Cluster, which was set up through the association of various IT&C SMEs covering business process optimization, IT infrastructure services, integrated hardware services, digital marketing, software, industrial automation, IT consultancy and training, launched on September 23.
The Smart Alliance cluster will be a multi-dimensional consultancy, design, implementation, maintenance and support platform for users “in the cloud” or “on premises” which aims to create an ethical transparent IT market.
The Smart Alliance cluster comprises as founding member companies that are rolling out projects in 20 international locations, such as Arworks, Ascendia Design, Digi-Soft, Esolutions, Essensys Software Solutions, Entex Logic (NTX), Geomant, Global Systems Communications (GSC), HyperCubic, InChange Solutions, Infrasoft, Integrisoft Solutions, ITLand, mWare, New Business Dimensions, Smart ID Dynamics, SafeTech, Spearhead Systems, Tremend Software Consulting and Omega Trust.
The cluster also includes the members of Hub Tehnologic, universities and other catalyst organizations.
The main medium and long-term targets of the cluster are:
– attracting EU funds for its members and end-customers
– then launch of the Smart Alliance Academy, the first dual learning concept in Romanian IT
– promoting the cluster and th members through innovation
– participating in legal initiatives for the organic development of the IT industry in Romania
– participating in tenders and large-span projects in collaboration with other EU clusters
– creating an ethical and innovative environment for the employees of all the members of the cluster
The online pre-launch of the cluster will take place on September 23, and it will be followed by an official inauguration on November 3.
Material publicat de business-review.eu