Executive Administrative Assistant
Smart Alliance – Innovation Technology Cluster
Smart Alliance – Innovation Technology Cluster is one of the most important clusters in Romania. With a little over 4 years of existence, our cluster is a force to be reckon in the Romanian and international market. We are the sum of 25 IT companies, leaders in their niche, with more than 100 years of experience. We represent more than 800 employees and collaborators, that worked on more than 2,400 projects in more than 30 countries.
Smart Alliance Innovation Technology Cluster is looking for a competent Executive Administrative Assistant to provide personalized secretarial and administrative support in a well-organized and timely manner. You will work on a one-to-one basis on a variety of tasks related to executive’s working life and communication.
- Acting as the administrative point of contact between the executive team, members and partners of Smart Alliance Cluster and internal/external clients
- Undertake the tasks of receiving calls, take messages and routing correspondence
- Handle requests and queries appropriately
- Maintain diary, arrange meetings and appointments and provide reminders
- Make travel arrangements
- Monitor office supplies and research advantageous deals or suppliers
- Produce reports, presentations and briefs
- Develop and carry out an efficient documentation and filing system
- Being support in organising events including press conferences, exhibitions, summit, open days and press tours;
- Maintaining and updating information on the organisation’s website and social media
- Maintain documentation management system (hard copy and online)
- Use the billing application and coordinates primary accounting activities
- Proven experience as an administrative assistant or in other secretarial position
- Full comprehension of office management systems and procedures
- Good computer skills (Microsoft Office, email management etc.)
- Good command of the English language
- Exemplary planning and time management skills
- Up-to-date with advancements in office gadgets and applications
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- High level verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
- High School degree; additional qualification as personal assistant would be considered an advantage
Benefits for applicants
- Attractive salary
- Helpful and friendly environment to help the assistant develop his/her skills and gain substantial working experience.
- Opportunity to add substance and new skills to your CV.
How to apply
Please send your CV by 15th October to firstname.lastname@example.org
The assistant will work closely and report to the CEO of Smart Alliance Cluster.